Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hey People

Hey guys,
So this weekend you all probably know was thanks giving but sadly we didn't get to have a thanks giving dinner. We couldn't find a turkey  so no thanks giving for us. Any way I went to sleep over at my friends house where we ate junk food and watched movies. It was so much fun and me and my friend went on a sugar high.

so I am planning to have a poem up this week so keep your eyes open for it.... I still don't know what to write about so please leave a comment bellow about what I should write about. It would realy help me.
Zara

9 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving
    Has
    A
    New
    Kind of
    Scrumptious
    Gourmet
    Indulgence!
    Varieties
    In
    Nutritional
    Goodness!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Write a poem on red velvet cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the helpful comments. I should write a poem on red velvet cupcakes. Its my favorite kind of cake.Whats your favorite kind of cake?

      Delete
  3. What a great idea!

    Really
    Obviously
    Great
    Eats
    Roger

    Sadly there was no poem on red velvet cupcakes. Here's to hoping the blog's author will publish her poem here as well as the other posts that are missing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will.so busy but I will. and i will also post my story this weekend.

      Delete
  4. Is that all? Is that your whole weekend? No turkey, sleep-over, sugar crash? What a way to end it. :-P If there is more, please tell me more. If not, I don't mind. :-) No problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ya. there was no turkey sadly. I wish there was. i had a sleep over at my friend Jensen and went out with my dad. I got new boots and makeup with a friend of mine. It was so much fun.
      Thank you for the comments. xx

      Delete
  5. OK. Dude, I thought of a poem idea. Write about your cats stealing food off your table. :-) Do it from the cat's point of view or the food's view. That would be really funny. I love writing poetry. Do you? What is your favorite kind of poetry? Who is your favorite author we have studied so far?

    -T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a good idea I should write a poem like you said. thnx for the ideas

      Delete