Wednesday, October 9, 2013


I Have A Dream 
Hey Guys!!
My class and I  have been listening to the speech by Martin Luther King Jr. He talks about his dream of what he wants the world to be. He dreams of people of different religions and races being able to get along, love, and respect each other.  He also dreams of a world were people would be judged not by the color of their skin but by their character.
In my visual,I combined my dream with Martin Luther King's dream. My dream is for people to be open minded and respect other people's beliefs. I also dream of love and peace and that there would be no war.

If you all wouldn't mind would you please comment and tell me what you see in the image of the tree. I would like to see if you see what I mean.
the link to the last part of the speech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFcbpGK9_aw

1 comment:

  1. I have commented on this before, but it was the first time for me to comment on a blog and my post didn't get publish. Sorry about that!

    What I see in the tree is that there is a checkmark in the circle as if you have "chosen" to think freely and with peace so this brings life through color instead of separation as in the lower part of the picture where one only sees everything as "black OR white". That part of the tree is dull and unhappy, like the stick person's face depicts.
    I like the ways you used the other pictures, also, showing different aspects of free thinking that includes all of mankind! Great job!

    ReplyDelete