Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Poem

Hi People,
so I know i haven't posted much on my blog in a week, so to make it up to u all I am posting a poem i wrote in school today.






My Friend 

My friend is my light on the darkest night 
A pile of gold and silver when I am poor
and a bandage for my heart when it is broken
My friend is my diary who I can trust with all my secrets and will never tell. 
My friend is an angel sent from the heavens to live with me for ever 
Till the end. 
  


i hope you liked it...
And to all my friends... this is for u 
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow. What an amazing poem. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...did you write this with a special friend in mind? Very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked it here in the states!! You have a special gift of writing, Zara. We are glad you are using it for good! Someone once said, "Treat your family like friends and your friends like family." I believe your poem applies to so many people in your life...I know we consider YOU one of our dearest friends! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete